Our aim is to ensure all clients receive the most energy efficient and cost-effective lighting solution to suit their requirements. One of the most straight forward ways to achieve this, in most retrofit applications, is to replace existing conventional 400W metal halide high bays with the 120W Lumn Vortex Eco Core high bay, representing an energy saving of over 70%.
The daylight white (5000K) 120W Lumn Vortex Eco high bay, in addition to saving over 70% on your power bill, will also improve light levels (illuminance) and visual acuity.
We want you to be as confident as we are about our products and what better way to achieve that then to participate in a no obligation 30-day free* trial? Trial lights will enable you to visualise the improved lighting standard achieved in your own environment. This will allow you to monitor the performance of the fitting, obtain valuable feedback from associated parties and co-workers and ultimately giving you the opportunity to make a well-informed decision. Seeing is believing.
“Seeing is Believing“
Contact us by chat, email or telephone and one of our representatives will discuss your requirements in greater detail. In some cases, a complimentary lighting plan may be required to ensure you have the most suitable product for your application but we like to keep it simple where we can.
* Terms and conditions apply
- Complete an application after reviewing the terms and conditions
- Following approval of the application we send you the trial lights free of charge
- If you choose to keep the trial lights beyond 30 days we invoice you for the cost of the trial lights
- If after 30 days you do not wish to keep the trial lights you return them to us within 7 days with no obligations
Chat Online with Lumn Support
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm AEST.
Saturday: 9am to 5pm AEST.
Copyright © Lumn Pty Limited ABN 16 137 007 660