Where necessary, Lumn offers a complementary lighting plan design service free of charge with every quotation.
Lighting plan designs are required for:
- New build installations where the number, type and positioning of light fixtures is calculated to achieve the required light levels (illuminance or lux).
- Retrofit installations where the type of light fixtures is calculated to achieve the required light levels (illuminance or lux).
- In any installation where applications will be submitted to the relevant national and state government financial incentive schemes.
Lumn’s lighting design team will design and engineer a custom lighting solution that is tailor-made to your specific space and requirements. This customised design provides you with the best possible lighting for your application with an emphasis on minimising power consumption within the facility.
Our lighting design team utilises site CAD drawings, specifications and other relevant data to produce a virtual working model of your facility.
This allows us to:
- Create, using the latest AGi32 or DIALux software, a scaled/dimensioned lighting plan in accordance with the relevant AS/NZ standards and site-specific requirements
- Demonstrate compliant point-by-point lux levels across the entire facility
- Minimise the power consumption of a facility
- Provide data for use in an energy audit
- Generate certified documentation for use in submitting applications in accordance with the requirements of the various national and state financial incentive schemes
- Provide in depth dimensioned detail for all aspects pertaining to the installation requirements
- Provide your consultants/engineers/contractors with the CAD drawings to be used in conjunction with their existing plans
Please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, email or telephone and one of our representatives will be happy to answer your questions or discuss your requirements.
Chat Online with Lumn Support
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm AEST.
Saturday: 9am to 5pm AEST.
Copyright © Lumn Pty Limited ABN 16 137 007 660